Forum Forums Aawaz Amazon fraud

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Prem Nogiya Prem Nogiya 1 week ago.

• Author
    Prem Nogiya
    Prem Nogiya
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3
    Khushi: 🙂 29

Dear User,
    I have got in the fraud in Amazon
    It happen that I order the WD my passport 2TB external hard drives on 21 Jan 2020
    After receiving the product the box was not in proper shape so I issue a return of product with another product but it was even bad. The serial label on the hard drive box was tampered so I return the same product with seal box on 31 Jan 2020 the pickup agent came to my home for the pickup for refund he open the box while breaking the seal and inspecting the product he said ok and he went.
    On 11 Jan 2020, I came to know that I am not eligible for refund and said that product was either damaged nor local product. And now today (as on 12 Jan 2020) they are not available to help me anymore. I told them to see their database to find the details of pickup agent. But there investigation found that there side is ok and from our side has problem. They told to contact the pickup agent from your side we are unable to help anymore. I got the pickup agent number on the society entry book.
    I have return the same item that i received for delivery
    I have been using Amazon for over 6 years and happen to me that they are not able to assist me.
    I have a video of that pickup agent breaking the seal of the box and checking the drive.
    Please what to do now?

Prem Nogiya
    Prem Nogiya
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3
    Khushi: 🙂 29

Sorry not 11 Jan it 11 feb

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.