Forum Forums Aawaz PayU money refund issue.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by atharva wagh atharva wagh 5 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author
    atharva wagh
    atharva wagh
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0
    Khushi: 🙂 12

My self Atharva Wagh.
    I leave in panvel city. On 18th of November 2019 my brother had paid money for property tax of ₹ 5095 and with PayU money handling charges the total was ₹5158 through panvel maha nagarpalika website where he paid money with PayU money as payment aggregator. As he. done the payment he didn’t received any receipt of payment. Then he again did payment and it got successful and he received receipt too. But when my dad check his account the money was deducted twice from his account . We Immediately emailed PayU money and even after a week we checked at panvel maha nagar palika . They said they have not received and double payment ,they have only received on singel payment.
    Where as PayU money replied with this~
    Help
    Transaction successful/order not placed
    RESOLVED
    Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting PayU.

1. We would like to inform you that if your transaction is successful at PayU, but have not received a confirmation from merchant within 24 hours, please get in touch with your merchant.

You may raise a query through their contact us page or contact their support team.

We being just a payment aggregator have no role in providing the payment confirmation/Service at merchant end or initiate a refund towards any Failed/ Cancelled transaction unless confirmed or authorized from the respective merchants for the same.

2. If your transaction has failed but amount is deducted from your bank account/card, your amount will be auto refunded to your bank account within 7-10 bank working days (Excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Bank holidays).

If you do not receive your funds within the stated timeline, please send us your account statement with date of debit for said transaction till date to investigate further.

If you believe your bank account has been misused/unauthorized transaction has taken place, we request you to lodge a FIR and route the complaint via Cyber Cell.

We deeply regret for any inconvenience caused.

If your query has not been addressed as required, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you. Kindly oblige.

Thanks and Regards,
    PayU Support Team

It has been 15 day
    Bank say that money is Deducted , mahanagar palika says that they have not received money.
    We have given them all the required information but has not received and satisfactory reply.
    Plz help me through this.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.